Monday 18 June 2012

Confused.

Day 1.

I don't quite understand this blogging thing. I'm extremely new to this...I don't even know where to begin.
I suppose I could start by stating that I've no interest in entertaining others but rather I am doing this for a sense of personal relief and possibly ranting...scratch that - definitely for ranting.

However, I'm no different than any of you - just average. I'm no beauty queen or attention seeker. I typically keep to myself and I like it that way. Though I have certain traits to separate me from others, I don't believe I require popularity to feel fulfilled.

I don't know what is typically said in these blogs - perhaps I should have done my own research prior to making my account. Regardless, we'll see if this is even something I have interest in pursuing.

Wishing myself the best,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment