Tuesday 26 June 2012

Frustration.

Today I am slightly frustrated.

I had a good day, starting from early morning, picking up a friend from the bus station - had lots of fun getting there and surprising her.

Then we spent some time together and I went out to dinner with another friend and hung out. Overall, a really great day.

But one thing that bothers me is watching someone I know is a great person inside and out, suffer. I recently met a guy who I had an interest in initially. However, he soon after got a girlfriend and I was not bitter about the situation, I figured he was happy and that was all that mattered. But I now see him suffering a lot and it truly kills me.

I figured he would be a good friend - he seems passionate and reliable, easy to get along with. But he doens't seem to come to me for comfort, though many times, I've offered.

I'm a little frustrated that first of all, it's actually bothering me. Secondly, that he wouldn't seek my guidance and help.

Maybe this is me being a little self-centered. People will come around when they want to.

I'll get over it, I suppose.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment