Monday 25 June 2012

Reality.

Reality.

It hit my last night - thing's I should have faced and dealt with, oh man - it hit me hard.

Lesson learned, deal with the pain, don't ignore. Trust me, it WILL come back to haunt you. But after getting that off my chest, I woke up feeling so much better this morning.

Though before I've mentioned I'm happy with my life, there are some aspects in which I could be happier in. I've always been the kind of girl to be in a relationship. I enjoy the company and I like caring for someone other than myself. However, I don't believe rushing into anything would do me any good. I first need to care for myself and make sure I'm at a good place in my life before I can commit to anyone else.

I do have options though, and I'll admit that I can get attached easily (damn oxytocin!) But I need to focus more on myself and my happiness before I can be happy with anyone else.

Valuable life lessons have been learned within the past year. Though most of it was through heartache, lies, and mistakes, I wouldn't change it. It's shaped me into the person I have become today - stronger, more open minded, and more trusting of my instincts.

Don't live and regret - just live.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment