Friday 22 June 2012

Love.

I'm back.

I'm still getting used to this blogging thing. So far, no negatives.

So, to catch up - new and exciting things are happening. To start, I've been going to the bars more often, meeting new people, having drinks and overall, having a good time.

One thing that's really a downer though, is stealing people's phones. My friend got her phone stolen right out of her purse while we were at the bar...it ruined the entire night.

Otherwise though, I'm enjoying this single life - the dating detox. I'm also exploring options - I've always been one who settles down, I like the company when I stay in on Friday nights.

This newly single experience has definitely led to things that I normally wouldn't say or do...but I think the experience itself is good for me. Change can be good.

I'm excited to see what will come of things. Perhaps a new love interest in my near future? Only time will tell. But for now, I will enjoy being myself and being happy with myself. I refuse to let people slow me down and I'm going to simply be happy.

I have no big expectations, just hope.

Loving life,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment